Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day: Be Mine? With Love, God

Wow, today was Valentine's Day. Honestly, I have never really liked this "holiday", and I don't really know why. Don't think I'm a hater or anything. :)

Anyways, I just wanted to share some passages of scripture from The Ultimate Love Letter, the Bible, to let you know that God loves you MORE than anybody that has given you that classic, 'Happy Valentine's Day!" Here we go:

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nore life, nor angels, nor things present, nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor death nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That is SO comforting to know that there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that can ever possibly separate us from the love of God!

Ephesians 2:4-6
But God who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us together and made us to sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Okay, for me, those verses majorly spell out dedication and self-sacrifice. I mean, think about it. It basically says that Jesus Christ gave up Himself for...for a bunch of DEAD sinners. I mean, we were DEAD in our sins. And He gave up Himself for us, so that we could be with the ONLY God. Wow.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall no perish, but have everlasting life.

Never doubt the King's love for you! :) Happy Jesus-Loves-You Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment