Thursday, March 27, 2014

Updates and Plans

I don't really know where to begin. I guess some updates on my ideas and my life.
  • I have decided that I want to start blogging again. I went through most of my account and delete/updated things. My old blog (crazycarlee.blogspot.com) has been deleted. I felt that I said things on there that represented the old me. Plus, I am sure that I said or wrote about things that do not ultimately glorify my Savior, which disappoints me. I felt that the best way to move on from the reminders old gossip and problems was to just delete the blog, because it definitely contained things from stupid circumstances and dumb feelings. Let us move along!
  • I have also decided to post things, on this blog, that have little reminders of things. Basically, I am going to post about the things I am learning, as I got to college, work, and other random activities.
  • So, NOW, updates on what I've been doing: I am attending college, like I said above. What am I majoring in, you ask? Well, if you must know, it is nursing. I graduated in 2013, so I am a Freshman. Also, I work as a tutor ("supervisor) at a Christian Private school. It is a great job. The people that I work with make me laugh, as well as the kids. I lead a devotions class, in addition to leading P.E.. Right now, this is my life summed up. I go to school one day, then the next it's work. Rinse, and repeat. ;)
  • My life is not boring by any means, but I do get anxious for some travelling every now and again. Sight seeing is exciting to me! I love the ocean, mountains, etc. Being outside = perfection, when the weather permits. My beautimous cousin, Kylie, is graduation high-school this year, sooo I have decided to take a 2 week vacation to celebrate with her this June. YES! This June! I can't even describe how stoked I am to see my family out there. Growing up we spend every single holiday and birthday together. Moving to Tennessee kinda messed that up. Don't get me wrong, we have family out here in good ole' Nash-Vegas, but we only hang once a year.
  • Anything else for me this year? Well, I am planning on attending a camp that I've being going to since I was about 12.
  • Oh yea, I'm 19 and a half. *gasp* I get a little teary at this moment thinking about how time flies. Friends leave, new ones come. New life. New classes. New feelings. New places.
I don't have any main point for this post, but, if I did, it would be to think about those FACES IN THE CROWD. Think about how you can help people, and show them Jesus!
Until the next post,
 
 
Carlee C.


No comments:

Post a Comment